- Please note the dates of international events such as language and job fairs.
-- You can find the links
here (currently offline).
- The "Langwhich-network", with over 50,000 members,
is the largest and most active network of language professionals in the German speaking area.
Interesting is this for people who want to work in this area.
- An excellent possibility to buy courses, books and many other things for
learning languages at good prices. - eng
- A leading provider of free and open-access company databases for 15 countries, ideal for search for tender opportunities abroad,
e. g. for "Work & Travel" tours in several languages.
- Polyglot 3000 is an automatic language identifier that quickly
recognizes the language of any text, phrase or even single words, more
than 400 languages, for free - eng
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Then it's probably better to search the Web: