- Idioma alemán - Lingua tedesca - Немецкий
is spoken by about 100 million people as native speaker and 80
million non-native, in the region of Central Europe, as the
countries are Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein,
Luxembourg, as minority language in Italy, Belgium and Russia.
German is one of the world's major languages.
- Learn German in a fun and engaging way. You'll absorb 5,000
words and phrases in 100 hours of game-like lessons: Swipe,
tap, listen, read and speak. From simple words to sentences
and full dialogues. eng
- The web as a dictionary - Search millions of sentences translated by
other people. With Linguee, you can search many millions
of bilingual texts in English and German for words and expressions. - The
special tip - deu
>< eng - (eng
>< fra - spa - por)
- Wiener Zeitung, Vienna - Did you know that the "Wiener Zeitung" is the oldest newspaper still published in the world? - The Wiener Zeitung appeared for the first time on 8.8.1703 as "Wiennerisches Diarium". She has been wearing her title since 1780.
- Eduserver, the English language version of the
German Education Server, provides access and background
information regarding the German education system and its
31 - Know
to appreciate the offer on this website?
If you find this site is of use and
helpful and you want to support the project so please donate. Then
please use the PayPal button on the top right or contact
me. Thank you very much in advance.
Do you want to place any advertising on this page?
If you do have any commercial offer of
useful information and material for our language learning community
regarding the German language and you would like to place them here so
please contact me.
Each of all mentioned languages is very much alive. Take part of it!
Do you know any story or do
you have your own experience with the German language which could be interesting for
some other member of our community? Something which is worth to
know, amusing, informative or which could set us thinking?
So please send
us your stories and thoughts and we will create a special page for it.
Contributions are welcome in all possible languages, if their meaning is
revisable and accordant to the rules of Copyright laws..
information will be added as soon as available respectively possible.